Postdoc (tenure track)
E-Mail: christian dot macho at aau dot at
Phone: +43 463 2700 3532
Fax: +43 463 2700 993532
Office: S.2.78, main building, south wing, second floor (Thursday 13:00-14:00)
I am a postdoc (tenure track) in the Software Engineering Group (SERG) led by Prof. Martin Pinzger at the University of Klagenfurt. I received my MSc from the Technical University Vienna in March 2015 and my PhD from the University of Klagenfurt in 2019 both with distinction. My research interests include software evolution, mining software repositories, program analysis, build systems, continuous integration, automated repair, and empirical studies in software engineering.
- May 2023 - Our project proposal "Semantic Change Impact Analysis for Microservice-based Systems" was accepted by FWF. We will have open positions for 2 PhD students and 1 student assistant.
- April 2023 - We have an open PhD position in our group led by Prof. Martin Pinzger.
- November 2022 - Co-organizing the 6th Workshop on Validation, Analysis and Evolution of Software Tests (VST 2023) co-located with SANER 2023.
- November 2021 - Co-organizing the 5th Workshop on Validation, Analysis and Evolution of Software Tests (VST 2022) co-located with SANER 2022.
- October 2021 - Our project "ChaiMix" supporting two founders for nine months in their foundation phase started. Funded by KFW - UiG
- March 2021 - I was named among the best reviewers of 2020 for the Journal of Systems and Software.