Postdoc (tenure track)
E-Mail: christian dot macho at aau dot at
Phone: +43 463 2700 3532
Fax: +43 463 2700 993532
Office: S.2.78, main building, south wing, second floor (Thursday 13:00-14:00)
I am a postdoc in the Software Engineering Group (SERG) led by Prof. Martin Pinzger at the Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt. I received my MSc from the Technical University Vienna in March 2015 and my PhD from the Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt in 2019 both with distinction. My research interests include software evolution, mining software repositories, program analysis, build systems, continuous integration, automated repair, and empirical studies in software engineering.
- August 2020 - Started as a postdoc (tenure track) in the Software Engineering Group (SERG) at the Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt
- August 2019 - Our Paper "What kind of questions do developers ask on Stack Overflow? A comparison of automated approaches to classify posts into question categories" has been accepted for the Journal Empirical Software Engineering.
- May 2019 - Started as a Senior Scientist (postdoc) in the Software Engineering Group (SERG) at the Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt
- May 2019 - I defended my thesis with the title "Preventing and Repairing Build Breakage"
- July 2018 - Our Paper "Noise and Heterogeneity in Historical Build Data: An Empirical Study of Travis CI" has been accepted for ASE 2018 in Montpellier, France.
- March 2018 - Our Paper "Automatically Classifying Posts into Question Categories on Stack Overflow" has been accepted for ICPC 2018 in Gothenburg, Sweden
- December 2017 - Our Paper "Automatically Repairing Dependency-Related Build Breakage" has been accepted for SANER 2018 in Campobasso, Italy