Postdoc (tenure track)
E-Mail: christian dot macho at aau dot at
Phone: +43 463 2700 3532
Fax: +43 463 2700 993532
Office: S.2.78, main building, south wing, second floor (Thursday 13:00-14:00)
I am a postdoc (tenure track) in the Software Engineering Group (SERG) led by Prof. Martin Pinzger at the University of Klagenfurt. I received my MSc from the Technical University Vienna in March 2015 and my PhD from the University of Klagenfurt in 2019 both with distinction. My research interests include software evolution, mining software repositories, program analysis, build systems, continuous integration, automated repair, and empirical studies in software engineering.
- March 2021 - I was named among the best reviewers of 2020 for the Journal of Systems and Software.
- March 2021 - Our Paper "Comprehending Spreadsheets: Which Strategies do Users Apply?" has been accepted for the ICPC 2021 ERA Track.
- December 2020 - Our Paper "The Nature of Build Changes An Empirical Study of Maven-based Build Systems" has been accepted for the Journal Empirical Software Engineering.
- November 2020 - Co-organizing the 4th Workshop on Validation, Analysis and Evolution of Software Tests (VST 2021) co-located with SANER 2021.
- October 2020 - Our project "Katana" supporting two founders for nine months in their foundation phase started. Funded by KFW - UiG
- August 2020 - Started as a postdoc (tenure track) in the Software Engineering Group (SERG) at the Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt
- August 2019 - Our Paper "What kind of questions do developers ask on Stack Overflow? A comparison of automated approaches to classify posts into question categories" has been accepted for the Journal Empirical Software Engineering.