Postdoc (tenure track)
E-Mail: christian dot macho at aau dot at
Phone: +43 463 2700 3532
Fax: +43 463 2700 993532
Office: S.2.78, main building, south wing, second floor (Thursday 13:00-14:00)
I am a postdoc in the Software Engineering Group (SERG) led by Prof. Martin Pinzger at the Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt. I received my MSc from the Technical University Vienna in March 2015 and my PhD from the Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt in 2019 both with distinction. My research interests include software evolution, mining software repositories, program analysis, build systems, continuous integration, automated repair, and empirical studies in software engineering.
- December 2020 - Our Paper "The Nature of Build Changes An Empirical Study of Maven-based Build Systems" has been accepted for the Journal Empirical Software Engineering.
- November 2020 - Co-organizing the 4th Workshop on Validation, Analysis and Evolution of Software Tests (VST 2021) co-located with SANER 2021.
- October 2020 - Our project "Katana" supporting two founders for nine months in their foundation phase started. Funded by KFW - UiG
- August 2020 - Started as a postdoc (tenure track) in the Software Engineering Group (SERG) at the Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt
- August 2019 - Our Paper "What kind of questions do developers ask on Stack Overflow? A comparison of automated approaches to classify posts into question categories" has been accepted for the Journal Empirical Software Engineering.